The Gloomth models are a little more like family than staff for us, as we tend to work with the same people repeatedly. If I mesh well creatively with someone it’s wonderful and worth revisiting time and again! We have systematically interviewed all the models in our regular roster in an attempt to show that they’re really as cool as they look. Some will also be providing articles for the ‘zine in the future!
CheshireCat is cute as a button and smart as a whip. This ghostly pale blonde bombshell can be found swathed in shades of violet and wearing an array of bunnyears in our catalogue! Always up for my craziest makeup concepts Cheshire’ has been everything from a classic Lolita to a Vampire’s victim, all in the name of art!
CheshireCat pleasantly answered our 15 Questions of Doom:
Gloomth Model Name: Cheshire Cat
Current Age: 19
Horoscope Sign: Capricorn
1. How did you get started modeling?
I made a Model Mayhem account, and just did a small shoot with a friend to start my portfolio. After that I just starting working with local photographers.
2. How long have you been modeling? Do you consider yourself a “professional model”?
I’ve been modeling for almost a year now. To be honest, no I would not consider myself a professional model. Modeling is something I do for fun and I don’t see it as a career for me.
3. How did you choose your Gloomth model nickname?
Growing up Alice in Wonderland was my favourite Disney movie. I just adored the Cheshire cat 🙂
4. Tell us about the craziest photoshoot you’ve ever participated in! Any silly mishaps?
Haha dressing up as a white rabbit and shooting in a public park. That got me lots of strange looks and questions.
5. What’s your favorite Gloomth outfit?
My favourite outfit would have to be the Ghost skirt, paired with the Pepper shrug. I just think it looks gorgeous.
6. What advice do you have for girls (and boys) wanting to break into the modeling world?
Try making a model mayhem account, put up some nice shots and see if anyone wants to work with you. Although be aware of creepers, always do your research before working with someone.
7. How did you find out about Gloomth and get involved with us?
I found out about Gloomth through several close friends who were already modeling for Gloomth. Then I was asked to come out to one shoot and started to do more shoots from there.
8. What do you do outside of modeling?
I’m currently studying Forensics in University. In my spare time I play the bass clarinet and piano, and I also paint. Plus I enjoy playing with my two pet cats. 😀
9. How would you describe your personal style? Do you prefer to dress up or be a slouch?
To me, my personal style isn’t something that is defined to one category. I just wear whatever I like, and I just love skinny jeans.
Somedays I dress up for fun and others I could care less about how I look.
10. What five things do you have with you in your bag/purse/whatever at all times?
2- Lip balm
5- Inhaler / medications
11. If you had a marketing slogan or tag-line for yourself what would it be?
I actually don’t know what I would use for myself.
12. What do you spend most of your online time doing?
13. What’s the one thing you love and wish everyone else knew about?
lyke omg it’s going to have to be my boyfriend… lol but for serious
I’d have to say I wish everyone listened to Ihsahn. Seriously look him up!
14. Top three worst movies you’ve ever seen?
(please don’t hate me because I don’t like The Hangover, I don’t think it is as fantastic or hilarious as people make it out to be)
15. Where else can we find you online?
I’m somewhere on Model Mayhem 😉