The Gloomth models are a little more like family than staff for us, as we tend to work with the same people repeatedly. If I mesh well creatively with someone it’s wonderful and worth revisiting time and again! We have systematically interviewed all the models in our regular roster in an attempt to show that they’re really as cool as they look. Some will also be providing articles for the ‘zine in the future!
Kuroihitomi has been modeling for Gloomth longer than most of our models, she has been attacked by toy spiders, worn a glittering eyepatch, and frolicked on a roof top in a bikini and everything in between for our shoots. With her classically beautiful features and elegant poses she is a real favorite of our fans and an inspiring muse for us!
We sat down with Kuroihitomi and asked her some questions:
Astro Sign: Taurus
1. How did you get started modeling?
I modeled a bit in high school for friends, but other than that, Gloomy Sunday introduced me to Gloomth.
2. How long have you been modeling? Do you consider yourself a “professional model”?
3. How did you choose your Gloomth model nickname?
My Gloomth nickname is a nickname I’ve used for years now. It’s my Japanese name.
4. Tell us about the craziest photoshoot you’ve ever participated in! Any silly mishaps?
The craziest photoshoot was probably the car wash, there was so much going on and it was really chaotic, but it was super fun! I accidentally shot Silva in the face with my water gun. Oooops!
5. What’s your favorite Gloomth outfit?
The Pewter Princess Dress is amazing! It fits so nicely an it looked so good with my Victorian-style shoes. I also really like the Opiate skirt. Fishtail skirts are one of my favourite clothing items.
8. What do you do outside of modeling?
I spend a lot of time on my computer, to be honest. I like gaming, cooking (from scratch!), photography and long late night drives.
9. How would you describe your personal style? Do you prefer to dress up or be a slouch?
10. What five things do you have with you in your bag/purse/whatever at all times?
I always have my ventolin, my wallet, my cell phone, receipts and lip balm.
11. If you had a marketing slogan or tag-line for yourself what would it be?
“Why be fabu-less when you can be fabu-more?”
12. What do you spend most of your online time doing?
Most of my online time consists of gaming, watching Hell’s Kitchen, MSN, and Facebook.
14. Top three worst movies you’ve ever seen?
Phantom of the Opera – the original Canadian musical was the best, The Crow – there’s nothing positive about this movie, and Queen of the Damned – no continuity, and not one bit accurate.
15. Where else can we find you online?
Regnum Online, in the land of Ignis.